The Mission at MILITARY FITNESS AUSTRALIA is to ‘Train the Willing’. This means developing mental toughness and promote physical improvements in our athletes that are committed to improvement. The results lead to transformation in our member’s lives and the lives of those they are surrounded by in the process.
The world is in a constant state of flux. We cannot control the external world, however we can influence that which is within our control. Outcomes are created from the results of preparation (in mind, body and belief). Challenging physical training, proper nutrition, and strong values are foundational to living a good life. Personal Growth encompasses the whole person and has a positive effect on those around them: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. We believe that there is an athlete and warrior within everyone. Leadership is best shown through example. We use what works and discard what doesn’t. We innovate. We treat everyone with respect, encouragement, and sometimes, tough love. The defining attributes of MILITARY FITNESS AUSTRALIA leaders is an unconquerable spirit, a burning desire to better oneself, and service to your teammates and communities
- Loyalty – to our family and our team
- Service – to others before self
- Honour and integrity – in public as well as in private
- Leadership and followership – we must be good at both to be effective at anything
- Responsibility – we take it for both our actions and those of our teammates
- Discipline – the only easy day was yesterday
- Innovation – adapt, improvise and overcome
MILITARY FITNESS AUSTRALIA is demanding, but extremely effective, fun and scalable to meet the needs of both beginners and advanced trainees.