Co-founder & Military Fitness Coach
Why Military Fitness Australia?
I have always gotten a real buzz out of helping others create vision and belief in what they can achieve. With 15 years military experience, leading, training and conditioning elite individuals and teams, it was in my blood to peruse ways of utilising this experience in the wide community. Partnering with Bob, Steve and Chris to develop Military Fitness Australia into Australia’s leading outdoor group fitness business is something I am truly passionate about.
Having led teams of elite Navy Clearance Diver and through my experience within Special Operations, it became clear that for success in life, whether on the battlefield, in business or in our personal lives, you need to follow simple and similar principles and strategies with consistency. Being able to pass on these learning’s to our team of dedicated trainers and athletes is a privilege.
3 words to describe yourself
Resilient, Adaptive, Positive
Top Coaching Tip
- Follow the road less travelled.
- Do the hard things most will not, even when no one is looking
- Relax and body, relax the mind.
Qualifications / Certifications / Education
- Master of Business Administration, University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Occupational Health & Safety
- Cert IV Fitness
- Cert IV Training and Assessor
- Cert III Group Training
- Working with Children clearance
- Senior First Aid
- Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programing (NLP)
- CrossFit – Olympic lifting
- Personal Defence Readiness Coach
Favourite Work out style
I personally love workouts such as: